Vitamin B is a type of water-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in cell metabolism. Although these vitamins have similar names, they are chemically different compounds and usually coexist in the same food. Generally speaking, they are called "Vitamin B complex" consists of different types of vitamin B.
8 types of vitamin B
- Thiamine (B1): Helps convert glucose into energy and plays a role in nerve function.
- Riboflavin: Produces energy and contributes to vision and skin health.
- Niacin (Niacin): converts carbohydrates, fats and alcohol into energy.
- Pantothenic acid: Metabolizes carbohydrates, protein, fat and alcohol, and produces red blood cells and steroid hormones.
- Biotin: Responsible for energy metabolism, fat synthesis, amino acid metabolism and glycogen synthesis.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): Affects the development and development of brain function, immune function and steroid hormone activity.
- Folic acid (referred to as Folic acid in nutritional supplements): an essential component for the formation of red blood cells, carries oxygen in the body, and affects the development of the fetal nervous system, DNA synthesis and cell growth.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): Produces and maintains myelin around nerve cells, affects mental capacity, red blood cell formation, and helps break down fat and amino acids to produce energy.
What are the health benefits of vitamin B?
Through various studies, the following are the proven health benefits of vitamin B, and the benefits that vitamin B complex can support or promote:
- Overall cell health
- Red blood cell growth
- Energy level
- Good vision
- Healthy brain function
- Normal digestion
- Healthy appetite
- Proper nerve function
- Produce hormones and cholesterol
- Cardiovascular health
- Muscle tone
Vitamin B and aging
Clinical experiments have confirmed that NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), a synergistic enzyme formed from the precursor of vitamin B-3, has the ability to delay aging.
In the latest research published in the medical journal Nature Communications, researchers pointed out that a commercially available vitamin B-3, called nicotinamide ribose (NR) chloride or NIAGEN, is a vital ingredient for strengthening our cells. Enzymes are more likely to help slow down the aging process of cells.
Known as NAD+ or Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, this is a kind of "synergistic enzyme" found in cells involved in hundreds of metabolic processes in the human body. NAD is the mitochondria (the "power station" in the cell). ) The key to generating energy for cells, which helps to remove old cells and keep cells in the body young.
The findings of the study show that NR supplements are safe and effective to use on humans, and it can improve NAD+ levels in healthy middle-aged and elderly people. NR is one of the precursors of NAD+. NR becomes one of the molecules of NAD+ after a series of chemical transformations. NR is a high-efficiency vitamin B3. Compared with other precursors, it requires the least energy to convert into NAD+.
Scientists have recently made new breakthroughs in confirming the importance of NAD+ in cellular energy and how enhancing these effects can help extend lifespan. They found that NAD+ can also help resist oxidative stress in the body and repair DNA damage; create basic materials for DNA and RNA And turn on the protein that "helps to prolong life."
Keep enough vitamin B to maintain a healthy body!
Vitamin B-rich foods:
- Animal liver and kidney
- Meats, such as chicken and red meat
- Fish such as tuna, mackerel and salmon
- Shellfish, such as oysters and cockles
- Green vegetables, such as spinach and kale
- Vegetables such as beetroot, avocado and potatoes
- Coarse grains and cereals
- Beans, such as carob, black beans and chickpeas
- Nuts and seeds
- Fruits such as citrus, bananas and watermelon
- Soy products, such as soy milk and tempeh
- Black Belt Molasses
- Wheat germ
- Yeast and Nutritional Yeast
It is best to take supplements recommended by health experts to ensure health gains, rather than further damage to health. S-CELL's [NAD REVIVAL] has the highest quality ingredients, which can help you increase the level of NAD that plays a vital role in slowing down the aging process.