Most people in Hong Kong rely on brain power rather than labor to go to work. But few people know how to replenish the brain, how to strengthen memory and concentration functions. The following will introduce 6 kinds of nutrients that are beneficial to the brain, which can help you strengthen the brain and prevent brain degeneration.
Hericium (LION’S MANE MUSHROOM)
Many people have heard of Hericium erinaceus, but do you know how it is good for your body? Its benefits to the body are all related to our brains, including:
- Hericium erinaceus can stimulate the growth of brain cells and prevent the occurrence of dementia.
- It is helpful to relieve mild symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- If the nervous system is damaged, Hericium erinaceus can speed up recovery.
Hericium erinaceus itself also contains a lot of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients, which have anti-aging effects on the entire human body.
Ginkgo (GINKGO BILOBA)
In this knowledge-rich generation, I believe everyone is no stranger to ginkgo. Ginkgo has many benefits to the brain:
- Relieve symptoms of anxiety.
- It can relieve symptoms of mental illness and dementia.
- It can promote blood circulation, so as to effectively treat headaches and migraines.
In addition, ginkgo also contains a lot of antioxidants, which are helpful in fighting aging and preventing diseases. Other benefits include anti-inflammatory, good for heart and eye health, help for asthma, etc.
Indian Ginseng (ASHWAGANDHA)
Indian ginseng is also known as nightshade, and India has been used as a natural medicine since ancient times. There are many effects among them, which can directly or indirectly make the brain healthy, such as:
- Lower blood sugar concentration: Big fluctuations in blood sugar concentration are not good for the brain, so maintaining a stable blood sugar concentration is good for the body and the brain.
- Nutritional supplements made with Indian ginseng can reduce the concentration of cortisol: Cortisol is a stress hormone that affects the brain. If cortisol is too high, it will lead to high blood sugar and fat accumulation.
- Can reduce anxiety and decompression.
- Can be anti-inflammatory.
- Improve memory.
Korean Ginseng (PANAX GINSENG)
Korean ginseng is also one of the well-known medicinal materials. It has many benefits to the human body, especially the brain.
- Improve mental health, social skills and mood.
- It has a positive effect on Alzheimer's disease (Alzheimer's disease).
- It makes it easier for people to calm down and improve their mathematical ability.
Choline is an indispensable substance for our body. Although our body produces choline itself, it also needs to be ingested from food to get enough. The effects of choline on the body include:
- Healthy nervous system: In addition to strengthening memory, it also has an effect on muscle activity and stabilizing heartbeat.
- Fat transfer: Lack of choline can cause fat and cholesterol to accumulate in the liver.
- Cell structure: The body is made up of cells, and choline is an important component in the production of cells.
In addition, choline can be taken from the following foods:
- Liver of cattle and chicken
- Nutritional supplement
Even people who pay attention to health care information may not know the existence of citicoline. It originated in Japan, and later spread to many European countries, and then it was launched on the market in the form of health products in the United States. Although it is not well known by many people, it is effective for a variety of brain diseases, such as:
- It is helpful for patients aged 50-85 with amnesia.
- It can help people with cerebrovascular disease and stroke to improve memory and improve behavior.
- It can accelerate the recovery of stroke patients due to blood clots.
- Citicoline also helps blood circulation in the brain.
Perhaps everyone does not come into contact with foods with the above six ingredients every day, but nutritional supplements can also be purchased on the market. If you want to have a healthy body and brain in old age, you should take care of it as soon as possible and pay attention to your health.