Numerous scientific studies have shown that long-term oxidative stress can lead to the development of diseases including diabetes, heart disease and cancer. What exactly is oxidative stress? How can we avoid various diseases caused by long-term oxidative stress? This article will reveal the answers for you one by one.
What is the so-called oxidative stress?
Oxidative stress refers to a reaction that occurs when the free radicals and antioxidants in the body are out of balance. Under normal circumstances, people themselves can maintain a balance between free radicals and antioxidants. This is because the normal human cell metabolism process not only produces free radicals, but also produces antioxidants to neutralize these free radicals. However, under what circumstances will human cells experience an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants? That is, the human body produces too many free radicals, but lacks enough antioxidants to neutralize them, and oxidative stress will occur at this time. These conditions include: unhealthy diet, unhealthy lifestyle, exposure to external environmental stimuli (such as exposure to radiation and pollution sources, etc.). Being in this uncontrolled oxidative stress for a long time will accelerate the aging process of cells, cause inflammatory cells to invade, damage tissue cells, and cause various chronic diseases.
So what are free radicals?
Free radicals are molecules with one or more unpaired electrons, including active oxygen. In the human body, the currently discovered free radicals include oxygen anion free radicals, nitric oxide free radicals, and hydroxyl free radicals. Free radicals are in an extremely unstable state and will snatch other electrons everywhere. Only after snatching electrons can they be stabilized, and the substances snatched from electrons will form new free radicals and continue to snatch other electrons, which will lead to a chain reaction , Those oxidized substances that lose electrons will continue to destroy cells, which is called oxidation. It is not terrible to produce free radicals. As mentioned earlier, the human body can produce antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. When antioxidants can balance free radicals, the body is in a relatively healthy state, but if internal and external stimulating factors cause the body to be free When there are enough bases, or the required antioxidants are not enough to neutralize free radicals, it will cause various diseases for a long time.
What are antioxidants?
The so-called antioxidants are substances that provide electrons to neutralize or scavenge free radicals. Antioxidants can protect the human body from oxidative stress and maintain a relatively healthy state. Antioxidants can come from the self-production of cells, or they can be ingested through diet. For example, fruits and vegetables provide antioxidants of vitamin A, C, E or other minerals to help the body neutralize excessive free radicals.
How can we deal with excessive oxidative stress?
After understanding the above concepts of oxidative stress, free radicals, and antioxidants, we clearly realize that long-term oxidative stress will damage the body’s cells, proteins and DNA, leading to rapid aging and causing various diseases, such as cancer. , Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, Parkinson, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, stroke, chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, male infertility, various chronic inflammatory diseases, etc. These are a series of consequences caused by oxidative stress caused by the existence of excessive free radicals for a long time. Therefore, we must avoid factors that can lead to excessive free radicals in the body, such as obesity, unhealthy diet, radiation, nicotine, excessive alcohol, pesticides, and various pollutants. Or add enough oxidants to neutralize excessive free radicals in the body. SCELL [NAD Revival] contains a variety of patented ingredients that can provide the human body with powerful antioxidants, such as:
- SOD B Extramel antioxidant enzyme, an element derived from cantaloupe produced in France with patented technology, can prevent free radicals from damaging the cell's molecular structure and not only improve the quality of sleep. It can also enhance cognitive ability and brain energy;
- Pine bark extract (Pinus massoniana) contains a variety of powerful antioxidants, which can prevent aging, improve symptoms such as allergic dermatitis and arthritis, and can also improve various chronic inflammations, as well as improve eye health;
- Astaxanthin is currently recognized as one of the best natural antioxidants. It has a great effect on the human body. It can improve brain function and concentration, improve cardiovascular disease, improve immunity, reduce wrinkles, and delay aging;
- NEXIRA nucleotide 60% (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is extremely important for cell growth and repair, and can significantly improve sub-health symptoms such as aging, frailty and fatigue;
- PANMOL NADH Micro is the reduced form of NAD+, which is easily absorbed by the body, effectively helping cells generate energy and delaying aging;
- PQQ, a micronutrient, has been proven to prevent cognitive impairment, stroke, neurodegenerative diseases, and improve blood circulation.
Finally, I hope everyone can develop a good lifestyle while supplementing antioxidants. Pay attention to a balanced diet, eat less processed foods, exercise regularly, drink less, smoke less, stay away from all kinds of pollutants and radiation sources, prevent long-term oxidative stress from the inside out, keep your body healthy, and stay away from diseases.