Excessive cholesterol is harmful to health, how to reduce cholesterol?

In our cognition, "cholesterol" seems to be a bad term, and everything related to cholesterol seems to be a bad thing. Indeed, when cholesterol is too high, it will speed up the growth of prostate cancer, and it will also cause kidney diseases such as kidney failure; high cholesterol will also increase the incidence of vascular-related stroke disease; block the heart artery and make it change Narrow, so it is easy to cause heart disease; finally it will increase the incidence of osteoporosis.

However, cholesterol is also an indispensable nutrient for the human body. It is not only one of the components of the body structure, but also the raw material for the synthesis of many important substances (such as hormones, cell membranes, etc.). If you don't eat foods containing cholesterol, it is easy to cause anemia and reduce the body's resistance. However, long-term intake of large amounts of cholesterol will increase the cholesterol in the blood and increase the risk of suffering from the above cardiovascular diseases.

Note: The normal value of cholesterol for adults is between 2.9 and 6.0 mmol/L.

Therefore, we need to "control" the cholesterol content in the body, not just reduce or even not take in cholesterol. How to avoid the accumulation of high cholesterol in the body? Of the human cholesterol, 30% is obtained from eating (from high-cholesterol foods), and the remaining 70% is synthesized by the body (from total calories in the diet).

If we want to control the 30% of the cholesterol we eat, then we can slightly adjust the diet category:

  1. Avoid high-cholesterol foods, common high-cholesterol foods such as internal organs (brain, liver, kidneys, etc.), crab roe, shrimp eggs, fish eggs and other seafood dishes.
  2. For staple foods, raw, rough whole grains (such as oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat products, etc.) can be used instead of refined white rice or refined flour products such as white bread and white toast.
  3. It is best to use vegetable oil only for cooking and cooking. Palm oil and coconut oil of tropical vegetable oils contain high saturated fats, so it is best to reduce their use. At the same time, eat as little animal fat as possible, especially cream, tallow, and lard.

So, how do we control the remaining 70% of the cholesterol content synthesized by the human body? As the old saying goes, eat more vegetables and exercise more first! The dietary fiber rich in vegetables can promote the metabolism of cholesterol in the body, and the water-soluble dietary fiber in it can reduce the cholesterol produced by the liver and help control the blood cholesterol concentration; and aerobic exercise can promote the heart and lungs to transport enough oxygen to the cells and muscle tissues. Get sufficient oxygen supply, promote blood circulation, convert fat in the blood into energy consumption, and lower cholesterol!

In addition, S-CELL’s [FAT BUSTER] can also help the body reduce cholesterol synthesis.

[FAT BUSTER Cellulite] contains BioPerine® ingredients, which are extracted from black pepper fruit (Piper nigrum), which helps reduce cholesterol intake and efflux and effectively helps control cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Controlling cholesterol is no longer difficult!

Leave a comment

All comments are moderated before being published

Shop now